Monday, April 25, 2022

To Tweet or Not to Tweet?

 Well it's official, Elon Musk has taken over Twitter.

What does that all means remains to be seen. 

Aside from that, Twitter is simple, short, and sweet social media. And quite frankly I have been debating for months with myself on whether or not to leave Facebook and just keep Twitter.

Facebook has become, for the most part, very toxic, too time consuming, and with me having both a personal feed and a page, and spending on advertising with little to no feedback, I feel it is time for a change. At least for me.

I think it will be a huge step ahead. I am not really into the whole Meta thing. Honestly, I don't think that the whole everything being virtual will fly completely. Being a people person and having that real interaction, ya, virtual submersion is really not for me. 

With that all said. When the time comes for me to leave my FB life behind I will give the heads up and plenty of notice for those who sincerely like me for who I am and my creations.

To Tweet or Not to Tweet, that is the question...

Yes, I love Tweet Tweet Tweeting :)

Stephani💗




No comments:

Post a Comment