After today it is so clear how true this is. I almost forgot what I was going to blog about today, How ironic is that!
Making supper, watching the Young and the Restless, cleaning up the kitchen, sitting down for a moment while it cooks, about to write this and then thinking; "should I do it now or wait till after the show, after dinner, after the dishes are done?"
Choosing your battles wisely goes far beyond drama and arguments. It's actually easier in those situations to decide on whether or not to engage or ignore.
It's what I call the TASK Battles that are a lot more tricky! If I had chosen to do this first, maybe supper would have burnt. If I had decided just to watch the show, nothings would have got done. I could fit my blog time in, but not fully concentrate on what I am writing, and so forth.
So I chose to have the show on, check up on supper during commercial breaks, relax and eat, then write my blog.
And, yes, you probably guessed right. The dishes battle can wait till I am done this!
Now I am off. to win a dish war! Have a great evening!
Choose your Task Battles wisely and your sure to come out with victories!
Stephaniđź’—

No comments:
Post a Comment