I decided to come on my BlogSpot after so many years, not knowing what to do with this space.
We will go with the flow here. I may post a prayer one day, a free pattern the next day. I'm still not 100% sure. What I do know is, it's time to put it all out there and not hold back out of fear of criticism, fear of haters who may try to destroy this before I even get started. (this happened to my Etsy store a few years back.)
We cannot allow others to suppress and oppress us. We have to be who we are and express ourselves. Be respectful and deal with any problems as they arise, or never move forward with our lives.
This is me moving forward and one of the steps is continuing on with those things that I had set up and out to do. I highly recommend that you do the same with your life. Do not fear it, do not let years pass by. Focus on your life and allow others the space to work on theirs and watch things improve.
Taking action is the single most important thing to do. Just thinking about stuff, and hoping for the right time will lead to procrastination and the longer you wait to to something the harder it is. Like me right in this moment, I am unsure of the how to or starting points. But, I am starting, moving in a direction.
Mistakes will be made and that is where we learn and gain more experience.
Start today, do not allow it to be "It's been a while," for you.
Stephani 💗
No comments:
Post a Comment