Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Not Enough... Sometimes Too Much!

 Today I feel so tired, running on less than 4 hours sleep.

Not getting enough sleep is tough, juggling everything, plus those extra things that creep up in life. We are not as sharp, decision making can be foggy, and our mood, definitely pays the price on ourselves and those around us.

Ironically, too much sleep and rest, sadly has similar outcomes. Dragging your butt around trying to stay focused and sharp, seems to evade us and we say, "But, I got so much sleep, I shouldn't be tired."

Balance is the key, I find in my own personal life. I find 6-8 hours of sleep for me is good. I am more productive, not sluggish or foggy, and feel like the day is much more happy and full.

Everyone is different and may require a little more, or a little less sleep. It is worth it to figure it out and stick to what works for you.

This brings to me to my original thought. 

In pretty much all areas in life this also rings true, not enough...sometimes too much, almost always seems to throw things off balance.

Move towards the "Just enough" balance in life.

Stephaniđź’—



No comments:

Post a Comment