Tired exhausted, doing it all. Quietly being responsible for others, taking care of others and losing sight all the things that are needed to sustain oneself. Trust me, bad idea, not a great way to live life.
How do I get my self out of the cycle of never ending doing, going and going, on and on. First I pray about it and then I pick up a good book, shut myself away for a time and totally get my mind off all of it. Then do something positive, something fun.
You might, go out for a 15 minute or more walk, clean ferociously, what ever it takes. It's necessary to remove, regroup, rejuvenate.
Sometimes, we have to look at those things that appear burdensome, as opportunities, as strength building. If we look at things differently, then they don't carry such a heavy weight after all. They become character building, and resilience building tools in life.
Get me out of this funk... yes, and then bring on ,my next lesson in life, mold and shape me, so I can become a better and better person as I make it through it all. And have some fun a long the way!
Grateful for life,
Stephaniđź’—
Game time fun with my youngest son Marcus a few years back. He's 17 now. Taking that time away from all the tough stuff to have some fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment