Sunday, May 1, 2022

Do what you can

 where you are...

Most often, with everything else going on in your life, and you might be one of the many who don't like to hear this saying, but it's true: You gotta do what you gotta do....

Pushing through it all might feel torturous at times, overwhelming, however, to move forward, to keep going in a direction of growth, I have found that no matter what is happening in your life, you just have to keep moving, keep doing something.

After that I sit back and take in everything I go through it in my mind, relax and sort through everything by importance, by what is most needed and by what will prove beneficial, even if it is a small step, but in the right direction.

No one is or should come save you,

You just gotta do what you gotta do....

Stephaniđź’—




No comments:

Post a Comment